A customer has written this comprehensive code analysis tool:
- navigate procedures by hyperlink
- find where procedures called
- highlight entity / field / constant
- find where entity/field is referenced
- navigate to next component with activate, and back
- navigate by painted entities/fields
- fast, instant results with real-time updates
They are using it live in production with Uniface 9 today (2013), and some developers even use it as the primary means of debugging, only opening the IDF once the exact location of the problem is found.
The developer has supplied a trial version (click to download). Contact us using the form below and a unique link to the download will be shown on this web page and also emailed to you.
Posted In: Uncategorized